Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday, December 15th

Today was another adventurous day! We finally had a free day, and we all went to town to explore. A smaller group of people chose to hike the trails to town, and I’m a little sad I didn’t chose to go with them - apparently they saw a really beautiful snake, and a group of vampire bats! Even though I’m a little upset that I missed some exciting sightings, I am glad I chose to take this day to catch up on some rest.

We all agreed to meet in town for lunch at a pizza place called Pizzeria Lilliana, most of us got there at about the same time. For the most part, we all broke off into separate groups to explore San Vito. Seemingly everyone needed snacks, so we stopped at a grocery store, as well as a clothing store! At the end of it all, we decided to all get crepes together.

The beautiful crepes we got at the end of our exploration. 

Even though we didn’t do as much today as we’ve been doing for the past week, it was really tiring. By dinner time, around 6:00pm, I was ready for bed - though I didn’t want to go to sleep so early. A few of the other students and I decided to play a few rounds of cribbage. It was fun, even though I had to relearn it a little bit! A few rounds was just enough to keep me awake until it was a decent bed time - not too early, but not too late either. 

Hasta luego, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 19th

Today was a very fun day! It was our last breakfast at the station, and afterwards we started the long journey back to San Jose. We stopped ...